1. Vaginal yeast infections fact sheet. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office on Women's Health., womenshealth.gov/publications/our-publications/fact-sheet/vaginal-yeast-infections.cfm
2. Vaginitis. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists., www.acog.org/~/media/For%20Patients/faq028.pdf?dmc=1&ts=20120924T1249146853
3. Hoffman BL, et al. Gynecologic Infection. In: Williams Gynecology. 2nd ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2012., www.accessmedicine.com/resourceTOC.aspx?resourceID=768
4. Sobel JD. Candida vulvovaginitis., www.uptodate.com/home
5. Sobel JD. Vaginal yeast infection., www.uptodate.com/home
6. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, et al. Sexually transmitted diseases treatment guidelines. MMWR. 2015;64:3. Accessed July 21, 2015.
7. AskMayoExpert. What is the recommended treatment for vulvovaginal candidiasis? Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2014