• Sports injuries
  • Submitted on 04/10/2023

After football I have a big pain at lateral meniscus. What should I do?

6 specialists answered

  • Check it with a knee MRI.

    Ταραμπίκος Δημήτριος

    Orthopaedic - Orthopaedic Surgeon

    Neo Faliro

  • If there is no history of trauma it might be a "tendinitis" of the iliotibial band.
    Rest ice and inflammatory medication should be enough. If pain persist you should visit an orthopaedic surgeon who might prescribe MR imaging

    Αλαφροπάτης Ηλίας

    Orthopaedic - Orthopaedic Surgeon


  • You need ice, rest and an orthopaedic examination

    Τζώρτζη Παρασκευή

    Orthopaedic - Orthopaedic Surgeon

    Agia Paraskevi

  • You should be examined by a physician and undergo an MRI of the injured knee. For any information call me at 6936616665.

    Κακλαμάνης Δημήτρης

    Orthopaedic - Orthopaedic Surgeon


  • You should do an MRI of your knee to confirm a lesion of the lateral meniscus or other type of knee injury.

    Sakellariou Vasileios

    Orthopaedic - Orthopaedic Surgeon

    Nea Smirni

  • First of all Sir you must see an Orthopaedic Surgeon and after the clinical examination you should have a diagnosis. Until then ice therapy is a way to comfort your symptoms

    Διακάτος Ανδρέας

    Orthopaedic - Orthopaedic Surgeon


The content of the answers is strictly informative and should not be considered a substitute for medical advice

Ask our specialists

Get answers to your health concerns. Submit your question anonymously and our specialists will help.

Submit your question
We’ll email you here when there is an answer
We got your question

We’ll email you when a specialist replies.

We couldn’t submit your question

An unexpected error occurred but we’re working on it. Please try again.

Question guidelines
  • Do

    • Provide details about your health concerns

    • Be short and to the point so specialists can give you a clear answer

  • Don’t

    • Refer to people by name

    • Request price for services

    • Post offensive or abusive content

How does it work?

Submit an anonymous question

We moderate your questions and send them to doctoranytime specialists

How does it work?

Get updates for your question

If you enter your email, we’ll notify you when a specialist answers your question

How does it work?

Check the answers

Once your question receives an answer, we’ll post it in the related doctoranytime sections