Doctoranytime is an innovative website through which health professionals (doctors and Health & Diagnosis Centers) can showcase their professionals profiles and medical services they offer, as well as their availability to make medical appointments, and visitors/users can respectively see those profiles (curricula vitae, provided services, availability) and, once they have created their own account, check the cost of each medical service by the doctor or Health & Diagnosis Center of their interest and make the medical appointment they want with one click. Doctoranytime users can also cancel their appointments through their accounts, in accordance with the doctoranytime Appointment Cancellation Policy , see all the doctoranytime services they have used, review the health professional who attended them with a score and comments, receive newsletters on medical matters that interest them, and submit questions to be answered by specialized medical personnel through a message exchange service.
A patient can also request an appointment using the phone service or live chat service of doctoranytime. Both these services follow the same procedure as the online service. When requesting an appointment, patients have to submit their data, which are then sent to the corresponding doctor, in order to allow both for the communication between the two parties and for the completion of the process. Doctors are responsible for accepting the appointments, and if a doctor does not accept an appointment request within 2 hours, then that request may be canceled so that the patient can be attended by a different doctor. Doctoranytime does also not determine and is not responsible for the tactics and methods doctors use, and it cannot force a doctor to see a patient. Doctoranytime is not responsible for the commission of criminal or disciplinary offenses or unethical behavior of doctors/health professionals. Moreover, doctoranytime does not set the costs of the medical visits, nor does it have any responsibility regarding if and how doctors under contract with the National Organization for the Provision of Healthcare Services (EOPYY) adhere to this contract. It is at the doctor’s discretion to ask to examine a patient and the patient may consider it and decide accordingly.
Furthermore, users can submit health-related questions through the Q&A section, found in specific pages, some of which contain scientific articles. These questions are reviewed by the doctoranytime team, and then sent to the appropriate healthcare professional for a response. Once answered, the user is notified by email. The questions and their respective answers are published in the Q&A section, but also on other relevant pages, in order to inform other doctoranytime users about the same topic. The user remains anonymous, both during submission and publication of their question, while the identity of the healthcare professionals who answer is visible, and they bear sole responsibility of its content and accuracy.
These answers are exclusively informative and advisory in nature, and they could never substitute a clinical examination, a diagnosis or a treatment.
If the questions contain offensive or abusive content, they are not sent to healthcare professionals, nor published in the Q&A section and other relevant pages. Questions that refer to healthcare professionals by name will not be accepted and, therefore, not sent to healthcare professionals. Furthermore, in case the questions contain personal data and do not ensure anonymity, the doctoranytime team will remove those excerpts before the question is sent to healthcare professionals.
The doctoranytime team only answers questions related to the Q&A service and its usage, and not to health related questions. From the moment a user submits their question, it will take a few days before doctoranytime moderates the question, sends it to healthcare professionals and publishes it in the Q&A section.
Doctoranytime cannot be held responsible for healthcare professionals answering in a timely manner, as it is at their discretion whether and when to answer questions they receive. Doctoranytime reserves the right to not moderate questions that do not comply with the above terms and the user will be notified by email if their question is rejected.
Doctors / Health professionals with an active profile on doctoranytime can give patients the option of video consultation, if they so choose. Video conferencing with a doctor / health professional is no substitute for visiting a practice in person, but it does allow for the doctor / health professional to subscribe medications and offer guidance as they see fit. If the doctor / health professional deems it necessary to examine the patient in person, they have to direct them to a physical appointment.
In order for a video consultation to take place, both the doctor / health professional and the patient must have the necessary technical equipment (computer, microphone, web camera). Doctoranytime can support the video conference service technically, but it bears no responsibility to problems that may arise due to the doctor’s / health professional’s and/or patient’s equipment (for instance, breaks and delays due to a poor internet connection, inadequate or incompatible equipment, etc.).
The process for requesting a video consultation appointment is the same as the one for requesting an appointment online. The Appointment Cancellation Policy also applies to the video consultation appointments.
During the video consultation appointment request process, patients are called to submit their credit/debit card details, accepting the charge set by the doctor / health professional in question for this service. The sum is withheld when the request process is completed, and the patient’s credit/debit card will be charged with it once the video conference is over, at the doctor’s / health professional’s instruction. In case the user has saved the details of his/her credit card and wishes to have them deleted after the completion of the transaction, we recommend contacting us at [email protected] or 215 50 50005.
If the video consultation cannot take place due to a technical issue, the patient must contact both the doctor / health professional and the doctoranytime customer service, the latter at [email protected] or (+30) 2155050005, so that the technical issue may be resolved. If the problem persists, then the patient will not be charged for the service.
In case an appointment is canceled up to 3 hours before the scheduled time, the patient will not be charged. If an appointment is canceled less than 3 hours before its scheduled time, or if the patient does not show up for the appointment, then the doctor / health professional will charge the patient half the cost of the selected service. It is at the doctor’s / health professional’s discretion to disregard this term and choose not to charge a patient who did not cancel their appointment in time or who did not show up for the appointment.
Doctoranytime does not administrate and is not involved in any stage of the financial transaction between doctor / health professional and patient. Any disagreement or dispute regarding a financial transaction is strictly between the doctor / health professional and the patient and must be resolved without the intervention of doctoranytime.
As is the case with online appointments, patients may post a review on the doctor’s / health professional’s profile, in accordance with the Review Management Policy.
Doctors / health professionals ought to ensure that the video consultation takes place in the appropriate space so as to not risk the privacy and confidentiality of the interaction. It is prohibited to record the video consultation. Doctoranytime ought to inform both doctors / health professionals and patients on any costs that using the “video consultation with a doctor / health professional” service may entail.
Additionally, doctoranytime offers the doctoranytime chat service, through which patients can contact available doctors and get reliable answers to basic medical questions immediately, without needing to make an appointment with a doctor. This service is no substitute for seeing a doctor in person and can only be used for medical advise, with no option for getting a prescription or a medical certificate. Doctors bear the sole responsibility for the answers they give to the questions received via chat. The patient is prompted to enter their card details and therefore acknowledge the charge for the chat service. The card details are automatically saved and in case the user wishes to have them deleted after the completion of the transaction, we recommend contacting us at [email protected] or 215 50 50 005.
Doctoranytime, in partnership with mental health counselors, allows patients to make appointments for mental health issues that will take place via chat or video conference, not requiring them to make an appointment in person.
For the chat or video conference to take place, both the mental health counselor and the patient must have the necessary technical equipment (computer, microphone, web camera). Doctoranytime can support the video conference service technically, but it bears no responsibility to problems that may arise due to the mental health counselor’s and/or patient’s equipment (for instance, breaks and delays due to a poor internet connection, inadequate or incompatible equipment, etc.).
The process for requesting a chat or video conference appointment with a mental health counselor is the same as that of online appointments in terms of selection of the date and time and appointment confirmation.
In order to receive any of the aforementioned services by a mental health counselor, patients have to prepay the agreed amount using the credit/debit card designated for the service in question. The card details are automatically saved and in case the user wishes to have them deleted after the completion of the transaction, we recommend contacting us at [email protected] or 215 50 50 005. In case the patient cancels the appointment up to 3 hours before the scheduled time, the full sum shall be returned to the credit/debit card they used. For more information on appointment cancellation, see the Appointment Cancellation Policy.
2. The information and presentations included in the medical site / portal doctoranytime express the personal views of their authors, are strictly of an informational and advisory nature, and cannot in any way substitute diagnosis, treatment, medical examination, and counseling by a specialized professional doctor. Visitors/Users must not depend on the information included in doctoranytime as a substitute of medical advice and treatment, and this information cannot in any way substitute professional medical counseling, examination, diagnosis, and treatment. Users should not neglect, avoid, or delay getting medical advice by a competent professional doctor due to having read some information on doctoranytime. Do not use doctoranytime in case of a medical emergency. If you are having a medical emergency, please call 166 and/or consult with your personal doctor immediately. You are solely responsible for the way you use the information provided by doctoranytime. No statement or posting on doctoranytime should be considered as the practicing of medicine or the provision of healthcare. If a visitor/user depends on any of the information provided by doctoranytime, they bear the sole responsibility for it. Doctoranytime does not check and cannot guarantee the availability of any doctor at any given moment. Doctoranytime bears no responsibility for any cancellation or missed appointment by a doctor, nor for any damage suffered by the user/patient due to said cancellation or missed appointment.
3. Visitors/Users are considered solely responsible for accessing their personal accounts on doctoranytime, as well as for keeping their access codes secure from unauthorized persons. Visitors/Users are also solely responsible for reviewing, using, managing, and accessing their activation codes, as well as access codes.
5. The content of doctoranytime, including but not limited to texts, images, and information posted by its writers/editors, as well as any other material included in the website, is used for the sole purpose of informing its visitors/users. The material and information provided by the website is not exhaustive, and it cannot possibly reflect and include the most recent research in all fields of medical science. Some of the information contained in our website is provided by third parties. Doctoranytime is in no position to verify this information and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
6. Doctoranytime reserves the right to take any of the following actions, including but not limited to them: (a) record and store all communications between the visitors/users and the website, including e-mails and questions-answers between the visitors/users and the doctors cooperating with doctoranytime or other parties; (b) investigate any claim concerning communications that do not comply with its terms and conditions of use, and withdraw such communications or demand that they be withdrawn at its discretion; (c) withdraw communications and data/information sent by visitors/users which are deemed offensive, illegal, or disturbing, or which do not comply with the terms and conditions of use of doctoranytime; (d) delete registered members when they do not comply with the terms and conditions of use of doctoranytime, after they have been warned on the matter.
8. The doctoranytime website may include medical subjects or health subjects with sexual content. If a visitor/user finds such subjects offensive, they should avoid using our website. After this notice, no content with the aforementioned subjects can be considered offensive to visitors/users.
9. Doctoranytime reserves the right to showcase data concerning each registered user/doctor which have to do with their online image at third party websites. This right derives from the partnerships concluded between doctoranytime and other services.
Doctoranytime does not espouse the content, products, or services offered in those websites and is not associated with the administrators of those websites. Whenever our website links to other websites via links or hyperlinks, the owners and/or administrators of those websites bear the full (civil and criminal) responsibility for the security, legality, and validity of the content of those websites, with doctoranytime bearing no responsibility whatsoever – for instance, responsibility for the violation of intellectual and industrial property rights. If visitors/users connect to such linked websites, then they are the sole bearers of the risk of connecting to and accessing those websites, without the involvement of doctoranytime.
11. If doctoranytime is notified of errors by visitors/users, it assumes the responsibility to immediately make every effort to correct those errors. Nevertheless, visitors/users use any data and material contained in this website and available to them, which are provided with absolutely no guarantee of their correctness and accuracy, at their own responsibility, with doctoranytime bearing no responsibility (direct or indirect) for any damage (direct or consequential) that may be suffered by anyone from using our website or data contained in it. Doctoranytime may make changes and improvements at any moment, without notifying the users, if it deems that these changes and improvements will make the operation of the website easier.
12. Besides the explicitly mentioned exceptions (such as the intellectual property rights of third parties, partners, and organizations), the full content of doctoranytime, including images, graphs, pictures, designs, texts, provided services, and all the records of this website in general, constitutes the intellectual property, registered trademarks, and service marks of doctoranytime, which are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek Law, European Law, and international conventions and treaties. Consequently, none of the aforementioned may be, in full or in part, sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished, processed, uploaded, transmitted, or distributed in any way to others. An exemption to the above is the isolated storing of a single copy of part of the content on a simple personal computer for exclusively personal and not public or commercial use, without the erasure of its indication of origin from doctoranytime, and without prejudice to the relevant intellectual and industrial property rights. All other products or services mentioned in the web pages of doctoranytime and bearing the marks of their corresponding doctors, organizations, companies, cooperating institutions, associations, or publications are their intellectual and industrial property, therefore they bear the responsibility respectively. Visitors/Users understand and accept that they do not have the right to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, process, and/or exploit commercially in any way the contents of the doctoranytime website, in full or in part.
13. Visitors/Users accept that their personal data, as they state them when submitting a question and their personal history, will be kept and processed by the site administrator, who has the right to share them with third parties (doctors) for the sole purpose of the appropriate and good operation / provision of services of doctoranytime and sending the corresponding answers. Furthermore, the administrator of doctoranytime shall keep a record with the personal data of users / those who send medical questions, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 679/2016/EU as it applies, under the obligation to comply with the provisions of Law 2225/1994 and Presidential Decree 47/2005 on lifting confidentiality for every judicial authority, for reasons of national security, to verify particularly serious offenses, and for every reason stipulated by law, provided that the procedures stipulated by law are followed.
14. The business acknowledges and accepts, pursuant to articles 4 and 4a of Law 2251/1994, that in remote contracts, both doctors / health professionals and users/patients have the right to withdraw from the transaction without justification within fourteen (14) days from the date of paying their subscription. In order to exercise their right to withdrawal, doctors / health professionals must notify doctoranytime of this decision by sending it a clear statement via e-mail. In this case, the business must return the amount (except any money due by you if you select a different mode of delivery to the less costly standard mode of delivery offered by the service) within thirty (30) days, without undue delay. The refund shall be realized through the same payment medium used at the initial transaction, unless both parties agree on a different medium.
15. Visitors/Users explicitly accept that the Courts of Athens have the exclusive jurisdiction and competence regarding any dispute that may arise with doctoranytime and that Greek Law is the applicable law even when doctoranytime is accessed from a country other than Greece. If any of the above terms is deemed invalid by court decision, the validity and force of the rest of the terms is not affected, so they remain in full force and validity.
16. The information contained in the website and provided by doctors is accurate, objective, and aims to inform the public, and it complies with article 18 of the Medical Code of Ethics, as their sole purpose is to facilitate the patients in making appointments.
As regards the information in the fields “Cost of Visit / Cost of Services”, in particular, which is visible to registered users/patients, it is divulged to them upon their relevant request and once they log in to their accounts. Doctors provide doctoranytime with information on the costs of visits and services they offer, and these costs are immediately shared with or sent to the patients with the doctors’ agreement.
Data interception, as well as data republication without the agreement of doctors or doctoranytime, constitutes an illegal act for which the sole responsibility is borne by the interceptor, who shall face the sanctions provided by the law.
Doctoranytime simply provides hosting services for the personal websites of doctors/ Health & Diagnostic Centers in order to facilitate contacts between doctors and patients. Doctoranytime bears no responsibility for the level of the charges or for the services provided by the doctors/ Health & Diagnostic Centers and the corresponding pricing, nor does it advertise in any way; it simply aims to improve health services by providing further options to patients in a fully indicative manner through the fullest and most adequate information. A doctor/ Health & Diagnostic Center may continue appearing in search engines even after their partnership with doctoranytime has concluded, showing their basic data such as name, address of practice, and contact number.
The continued use of doctoranytime by the user after such a notice constitutes an acceptance of these amendments.
Doctoranytime cannot guarantee that other users will not post material on our website that may be deemed inappropriate by the parents or legal guardians of minors. Doctoranytime bears no responsibility for any access via the internet to information, goods, and services that are contrary to the law or the principles of morality, or that are inappropriate for certain categories of people, particularly minors.
If a user deems that the material or part of it infringes on their rights or the rights of others, they can send an e-mail at [email protected] , in which they specify the material or part of it they deem offensive and the justifications supporting their claim.
The website is used “as is”, subject to modifications by doctoranytime. Users cannot make modifications or otherwise interfere with the website.
Doctoranytime tries to ensure in any way the secure use of the website, and to provide accurate, complete, valid, reliable, and timely information through it. In any case, users acknowledge and accept that, due to the nature and advancement of the products and services of doctoranytime, as well as the nature and technical requirements of the internet, doctoranytime may not be in full control of its full content and of the security of its pages and services at all moments.
Users are responsible for their use of the website. Doctoranytime, its employees and executives, its representatives, or any third party involved in creating, producing, or publishing material, bear no responsibility for any direct, indirect, moral, incidental, or other type of damage resulting from or connected with the use of the website, insofar as exemption from liability is permitted by the Law, including, but not limited to, inadvertently getting a computer virus from the website or the electronic messages sent by it.
Doctoranytime explicitly reserves all rights of intellectual property on each and all components of the website, as well as on its own material (not material advertised on the website), through this document, such as intellectual property rights, industrial property rights on trademarks or service marks, brand names, distinctive features, etc.
Το doctoranytime ρητά δια του παρόντος επιφυλάσσεται για όλα τα δικαιώματα διανοητικής ιδιοκτησίας σε κάθε και όλα τα στοιχεία της Ιστοσελίδας, καθώς και επί του δικού της Υλικού (και όχι των διαφημιζόμενων μέσω της Ιστοσελίδας), όπως ενδεικτικά, δικαιώματα πνευματικής ιδιοκτησίας, δικαιώματα βιομηχανικής ιδιοκτησίας επί σημάτων προϊόντων ή υπηρεσιών, εμπορικές επωνυμίες, διακριτικά γνωρίσματα κλπ.
Authorization – Restrictions of Use
Except for the above mentioned permitted use, the website and its material may not in any way be reproduced, copied, leased, sold, sublicenced, divested, transferred, exported, transmitted, broadcast, or distributed, in full or in part, by any user, nor may it constitute the object of a loan or commodate. In no case may the website be used for commercial purposes. Any modification, adaptation, adjustment, translation, or other change to the service and material is explicitly prohibited, as is the creation of derivative works or improvements. Likewise, dismantling, reconstructing, or otherwise obtaining the website’s source code is prohibited, as is reverse engineering (but insofar as permitted by law). The creation and/or publication of a database containing significant parts of the service is also not permitted without the prior written consent of doctoranytime.
Based on the above, users pledge to not create works derivative of and based on the contents of the website, and to not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, modify, transmit, sell, or exploit in any way the website, its material, or related software, in full or in part. They further pledge to not enter the website in an index, to not frame it with another website, to not introduce it as a direct link to its internal data from another website, to not copy its location to another server by creating a mirror, and to not warrant a right to a third party by the website without the prior written consent of doctoranytime.
Moreover, any action to circumvent or violate the security regulations or content use regulations stipulated, implemented, or enforced by any functionality (including, among others, the digital rights management functionality) contained in the website is prohibited. It is also prohibited to use the website so as to access, copy, transfer, encode, or broadcast content in violation of any law or rights of doctoranytime or third party, as well as to remove, conceal, or counterfeit copyright statements, trademarks, or other statements of exclusive rights of doctoranytime or third parties that are attached to or included in or accessed through or in combination with the service.
It is prohibited to use the website in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in violation of applicable laws or regulations of Greek legislation on intellectual property and pertinent provisions of Greek and International Law.
By using the website, users accept without prejudice, agree, and mutually conclude to use it legitimately and properly, particularly in accordance with the terms set forth in this document.
It is a fundamental principle of doctoranytime’s policy to respect and protect the intellectual property rights of third parties. If a user deems that their intellectual property rights are being violated through the website, they may notify doctoranytime by sending an e-mail at [email protected], in which they specify the part of the service which they view as violating their rights, as well as the reasons why it qualifies as a violation.
Users agree to not create or provide ways in which it will be able to participate in the service from other websites or in a manner unauthorized by doctoranytime.
Users pledge and agree to not use electromechanical computer equipment or software or any other method unauthorized by doctoranytime which could affect the website.
Availability and Proper Operation
Doctoranytime makes every reasonable effort towards the maintenance and availability of the website. However, users acknowledge that the availability of the website may be affected by the users’ equipment, by other communication networks, by the provision of internet connection services, by the number of people trying to use the website simultaneously, or by other causes, which is why users agree that doctoranytime bears no responsibility for any interruption to or improper operation of the website.
The website and doctoranytime have no connection to the provision of internet connection services, and users and/or the website host are solely responsible for paying all their dues to the competent providers of these services and ensuring their access to the internet.
Users agree and accept that doctoranytime may modify and/or temporarily or permanently interrupt the operation of the entire or part of the website, by or without notifying the users. For this reason, doctoranytime bears no responsibility for any damage due to the interrupted operation or improper operation of the website or to users’ inability to access it, to terminating the entire or parts of the website, to delays, lack of delivery, interruption, or poor reception quality of its services, to loss of its content, or to the existence of any type of error. Doctoranytime does not guarantee that the website will be compatible with every user’s device, material, and software.
Doctoranytime or the providers/licensors of the website have the intellectual property rights or other rights on the software available for the use of the website. In order to access information on the website, users and/or hosts may have to sign a license with third party software providers. Users’ and/or hosts’ ability to access said information may depend on whether they have signed such licenses. Use of this software is governed by the terms of each licensing agreement contained in the software. Doctoranytime assumes no responsibility for settling such licenses. It is recommended to refrain from installing or using a software if the user and/or host has not received the corresponding license of use. If a user and/or host proceed to such actions despite the lack of a license, however, they alone bear the risk.
In any case, doctoranytime reserves the right to temporarily or permanently interrupt the operation of the entirety or part of the website at any moment in order to maintain or upgrade it, or for any other reason, without any further responsibility.
Although doctoranytime makes every possible effort to protect the website from digital viruses and/or other types of harmful or damaging files (or programs) designed to interfere with, damage, or limit the operation of any software or telecommunications equipment, it cannot guarantee that the website will never be attacked by such elements. Therefore, the integrity and preservation of each user’s software systems and equipment rest with their own diligence, and doctoranytime bears no responsibility in case users’ electronic equipment (software and hardware) is attacked by viruses and other harmful files, as listed above.
In addition to what is detailed in the Specific Conditions of Use of doctoranytime, users accept and agree that they will make legitimate use of the website. Users pledge the following, including but not limited to them, regarding their use of their website:
Doctoranytime explicitly reserves the right to oversee the implementation of these rules at its discretion.
Users agree that no relationship of representative-represented or agent-principal, relationship of cooperation or partnership of any form, or working relationship shall be developed between them and doctoranytime as a result of using the website.
For any question or clarification regarding the website, users may contact [email protected] .